SC - Rennet

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Nov 5 08:41:08 PST 1998

Chris said...

Micaylah,
      http://www.cheesemaking.com

They have it . It's in stock ( I called) hope this helps.

They may have, but mailorder across the border is bit of a pain in the a**,
not to mention the exchange rate at the moment!

I am going to take up Ras on his offer of Rennet and hopefully will be able
to return the favour with....maybe Smarties? Or something that you can't get
down there. Meantime I'm still going to continue looking. I have a talent
for ferreting out what I am looking for. Maybe I was a detective or an
American bounty hunter in a previous life. So if it is available in my area,
I WILL eventually come across it.

Micaylah