SC - Period pigs,-the final word for a while

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 13:50:02 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/5/98 10:12:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, marc-
carlson at utulsa.edu writes:

<< I. Marc Carlson
 McFarlin Library, University of Tulsa -or- Tulsa Community College West
 Campus LRC >>

Thank-you, m'lord for posting these references. As soon as I get my grubby
hands  on these tomes and go over them I will post a synopsis and my
conclusions.. thereby relieving a few of you from the necessity of viewing any
further swinish proceedings for a while. Now we can all get back to things for
which there is mush more documentation like period bread and jellies.

Ras