SC - Jeff Smith Cook book " Keeping the feast"

Kerri L Geppert clarelena at juno.com
Thu Nov 5 14:14:15 PST 1998

For 2.99, I'd get it.  I got mine at full price two years ago.  I enjoy
it from the historical and spiritual
aspects of food.  It's also interesting reading.  The recipes are fun.
In terms of SCA period, there's not much
that's documentable in it, but as I said, for 2.99, add it to your
library.
Clare
Canton Inbhir na da Abhann
Principality of Oertha