SC - To much garlic!

David C. Walker nativeson at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 6 19:19:30 PST 1998

At 01:37 PM 11/6/1998 -0600, you wrote:

>     To: Ldy "There's never too much garlic!" Diana
>     From: Leanna "will taste almost anything" of Sparrowhaven

I almost missed this one...was refilling my
pepper and garlic shakers...

Dafyed the "not so bald now since it's winter" Bald
Vulpine Reach

ps.
Lady Diane pls e-mail me about 12th night

If the universe has any purpose more important than topping a woman you
love and making a baby with her hearty help, I've never heard it.

Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites.
(Moderation is for monks.)