SC - Flavored Vinegars

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Nov 7 04:59:06 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/6/98 9:02:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, mermayde at juno.com
writes:

<< A fellow in my group asked me last night about period recipies for
 flavored vinegars.  Any ideas?
 Christianna >>

Lady Aiofe has done some work in this area. Her vinegars are absolutely
wonderful! Perhaps she might  share her knowledge with us.

On a whim I have created galengal, cubeb and grains of paradise vinegars but
have no basis for believing they are period.

Ras (Happily waiting for his long pepper vinegar to age. :-))