SC - Good-byes for now

Joyce A. Baldwin jocetta at ibm.net
Mon Nov 9 23:07:53 PST 1998

It's been real nice chatting with everyone.  However my mundane life is
going into one of it's semi-regular explosions and I have to cut back on
something!  I love all the info and helpful advice but this _is_  a
high-traffic list (I know, I contributed -- I'm the talkative sort) and I
just don't have the time to download (even the digest!)

So thanks again, take  care, and happy cooking.

Jocetta

Joyce A. Baldwin
Diva Extraordinaire

In the Society for Creative Anachronism:
Lady Jocetta Thrushleigh of Rowansgarth
Exchequer, Canton of Buckston on Eno