SC - Clove oil

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Nov 10 10:30:32 PST 1998

  It was
>clove-infused oil.
>This is really a wonderful gift, but I have no clue what to do with
>it.  Any suggestions?
>
>Tyrca
>(thanks for the responses on my other message.  I knew I could count
>on you guys!)

Well, I would try to figure out who gave it to you to ascertain if it was
usable for internal or external only.  If it's some sort of vegetable
oil,  what you have there is a dandy remedy for a toothache.   It might
still work if you rubbed it on the outside of your jaw, but not as well,
I wouldn't think.
	Christianna