SC - Beginning brewing kits and equipment source

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Tue Nov 10 15:16:20 PST 1998

Subject:
          SC - ordering a brewing kit to start brewiing and supplies
     Date:
Please pardon the advertisement, but you will find a listing of prices at

www.mindspring.com\~brewbuds

It is a mailorder company run by SCA people (me and my partner, Lord Jonathan of Exeter).  We are just rebounding from some torturous lveraging by large companies to get us out of market, but are fighting back into the marketplace.  We may not get it out overnight (usually mailed within 3 to 4 days), but have the best prioces in the market that we have found.

END ADVERTISEMENT

There are suggestions as to what we think you should have under equipment kits in the catalog.

niccolo difrancesco
(i hate ads too, and it won't ahppen again soon)

What does everyone recommend to start brewing? As in a home made kit or one
offered by a brewery supplier?
What should a kit contain. Also where is a good place to look for recipes?
does amazon.com sell Cindy's books?

Nick Sasso
Fifth Floor
GA Bankruptcy