SC - BREAD BOWLES I HAVE A RECIPE

page hutchinson pagedgrt at mediaone.net
Tue Nov 10 16:29:51 PST 1998

- --------------8D53A0D0A840B5C78E8191BC

I found this site and it has an ACTUALL recipie for BREAD BOWLES.  I
thought I would share this and it may help ya some.

WWW.BREADRECIPE.COM    Just type in bread bowles and the quick index and
it
will take you right to it.

Page

- --------------8D53A0D0A840B5C78E8191BC

<HTML>
I found this site and it has an ACTUALL recipie for BREAD BOWLES.
I thought I would share this and it may help ya some.<FONT COLOR="#3366FF"></FONT>
<P><FONT COLOR="#3366FF">WWW.BREADRECIPE.COM </FONT>   Just
type in bread bowles and the quick index and it
<BR>will take you right to it.
<P>Page</HTML>

- --------------8D53A0D0A840B5C78E8191BC--