SC - Price of butter

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 14:01:12 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/13/98 12:24:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<<  How does one do a feast for prices we set in the 70's
 or
 >80's (5 - 6 dollars a head - does that sound about average for
 everybody? >>

Yep. I spend 5 dollars US per head and serve 9 to 15 dishes. Never had a
problem staying within budget or below. Lunch is 1.25/person and breakfast 50
cents/person..

Ras