SC - Re:Hemp Seed again

Mike and Pat Luco mikel at pdq.net
Fri Nov 13 16:20:50 PST 1998

Sorry for a double post, but I went back to our seed retail catalog and did some
reading.  The company says that their seeds are of human grade quality.  Their prices
are:  $1.25 for 1 lb and $5.75 for a 5 lb sack.  These prices are US dollars and do not
include shipping charges.  They ship UPS out of Miami FL, so figure from there.  If you
are interested in their address let me know.  If there is a REAL interest I can post
their info on the list?????  Let me know.

PS.  Does anyone know if eating these seeds will cause a positive on a drug screening?

- --
Henri and Antea
Kingdom of Ansteorra, Barony Star Gate
Purveyors of fine herbs and spices