SC - Re:Hemp Seed again

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 06:55:16 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/14/98 8:50:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, sunnie at exis.net
writes:

<< orgive me...I am not really ignorant of drugs entirely, but I've heard the
term
 aqua vitae ("water of life" I believe) and I have no idea what it is.  Can
anyone
 tell me?

 Brenna >>

There is some disagreement about this but it is seen by many to be either
vodka or a type of brandy. All agree that is was a distilled spirit of some
sort. Personally I feel that Grappa is very close if not identical to the
original product but I may be wrong.

Ras