SC - Price of Feasts (was butter)

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Wed Nov 18 02:37:26 PST 1998

Greeting the list,

I think the price must depend on your outlays. We almost always need to hire
a hall, which will cost between $100 and $500 (or even more) depending on
size. We might need to hire tables and chairs and/or cooking/heating
equipment if the site kitchen is poor (often!). As well as food, we need to
buy candles, cleaning gear, maybe advertising (for a page ad in the official
newsletter), postage to send receipts to those who book ahead...

The smaller the event, the lower the on-costs, but we can't ever just get by
with food. Small feast cost about $10-$15 and big ones more, but then if you
buy takeaway for lunch it costs $5 and you can't buy dinner under $10-$15
(and that's cheap), and going to the movies is $12, so it's not really that
expensive...

Rowan

Robyn Probert					Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager			Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Customer Support Manager			15 Castlereagh St
Lawpoint Pty Limited				Sydney  NSW  AUSTRALIA