SC - Venison recipe OOP

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Nov 17 21:17:23 PST 1998

Diana said:

>      If the venison came from a young buck or doe, I've chunked or ground
>      it and made "Deer Stroganof"
>
>      1# venison stew meat

Sorry, this may be obvious to some, but with some of the typos and text
translation errors I've seen here, I'd like to be sure.

Is this one pound of venison? Or perhaps 13 (3 unshifted)? Or number 1 grade
of venison stew meat? I'm assuming the first.

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  stefan at texas.net
  (now if I could only get some venison... Trust me. You don't want me shooting
   a rifle out in the woods. And I doubt the deer would let me get close enough
   for my crossbow)