SC - A proliferation of venison

Tara Sersen tsersen at browser.net
Wed Nov 18 14:49:14 PST 1998

> BTW, in PA , you are allowed to keep venison that you kill with your car. :-)

Ras (or anyone...) please refresh my memory.  I do know that you are
allowed to keep the venison you kill with your car here in PA. However,
I have been told that if you kill it with your car, it's not likely to
be useable because you will probably break the spleen (?) and poison
most of the meat.  Is there any truth to this?  Not that I plan on going
out deer hunting with my car any time soon, but just in case ;)

Magdalena

- --
Tara

tsersen at browser.net   lorax at tulgey.browser.net