SC - Price of Feasts (was butter)

WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 03:18:48 PST 1998

In a message dated 98-11-18 06:52:07 EST, Brenna wrote:

<< If I may be so bold, Wolfmother....where in Atlantia were you from? >>

Glad to see that Atlantia has developed into a camping kingdom.  For your
history file, I was the second seneschal of the Canton of Marinus, and Vice-
Governor of the Provincial City-State of Marinus.  I was also the first
Steward of the Marinus Cooks' Guild and wrote the original charter (which, by
the way, if there's a copy of that document running around up there, I'd love
to have a copy of it.   I lost a good deal of papers in recent floods here).
I autocratted Marinus' first event, and usually about three more a year for
the first six years or so of Marinus' existence.  In those days, we didn't
camp.  Most folks only had one camping experience a year, if they went to
Pennsic, or maybe a trip to some of the way southern cantons, which were few
and far between in those days.  No offense meant or taken.

Walk in peace,
Wolfmother
(whose official name is HL Dianna Wyndalan of Kidwelly, lotsa-letters  ;-)