SC - Shopping savvy for Feasts-revisited

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Thu Nov 19 16:58:15 PST 1998

Works for people too but the after dinner conversation is saddly lacking.
 Actually I prefer between the ribbs and slightly up with a twist.  Very
messy though and spoils the meat. Not to mention all the hormones,
preservatives, silicon implants, and diseases present in the meat. No
thanks I'll stick to pig.
Genevia