SC - Wanted: Sausage recipe suggestions

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Nov 21 22:19:20 PST 1998

Gwen-Cat asked:

> I am looking for suggestions/recipes for a period sausage.  Specifically a
> sausage that will taste good boiled (without additionally being fried,
> grilled, broiled...).

You might take a look at this file in the FOOD section of my Florilegium.
Unfortunately, I don't remember which ones will taste good boiled and the
messages mentioning these sausages and recipes may not specify that. But
if someone tells you the name of a sausage that might fit your needs, you
might find the recipe for that sausage in this file. The haggis recipes
are in a different file.

sausages-msg      (57K) 10/ 8/98    Period sausages. Making sausage.

My files are at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra
stefan at texas.net