SC - Pigs revisited OT

LHG, JRG liontamr at ptd.net
Sun Nov 22 16:00:31 PST 1998

I am beginning to see a pattern to some of my favorite English words.
Bear Writes:"domestic pig, Sus scrofa" , which calls to my mind that
wonderful adjective "scrofulous" (exceedingly filthy). Then we have the
description "suss out" (to discover by rooting around).

What a wonderfully descriptive language we use! Can anyone think of anymore
examples of "Pig English"?

Aoife---taking notes for use in future crossword puzzles