SC - Sausage Casings

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 10:26:25 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/23/98 8:54:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<<  Also the automotive section of
 any variety store will have larger funnels. Simply wash the new funnel in
warm
 soapy water, rinse thouroughly and you are ready for the sausage making
 experience. >>
	Hummm, I always worry about whether or not these are made of food grade
plastic....... I've got one that I use for dry items, but I'm leery of pouring
wet things through it, especially anything acidic. Anyone have a clue how safe
these generally are?

		Ldy Diana