SC - OT - inalienable freedom of speech

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Thu Nov 26 06:43:16 PST 1998

Jgoldsp at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/26/98 4:57:27 AM !!!First Boot!!!, sunnie at exis.net
> writes:
>
> <<
>  Brenna
>  (don't ask how I memorized all of this...you don't want to know...but, I
> believe
>  that the kids today need to learn all this the way I did...maybe they'll get
> a clue)

> Its called school house rock," lolly lolly get your adverds here."
> <<Joram>>

In part, but the bit about when the DoI was complete wasn't from there.  I
actually did learn some things in school.  LOL.  But, my kids own the whole set
(including the new one).  Maybe it will help in the long run.  That plus the fact
that Mom tends to take education seriously and even augments what the teachers
teach with outside information.

Brenna