SC - Steers vs. -- I do apologize!!

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Nov 30 23:19:22 PST 1998

Talana commented:
> (Who comes from a cattle family, and is fond of grossing out her
> brothers with the idea of actually eating what they were cutting off the
> little bulls.)

There have been similar discussions on this list. You might be interested
in some of the comments and recipes found in this file in my Florilegium:

organ-meats-msg   (29K)  9/25/98    Period cooking of organ meats.

You can find my files at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net