SC - Re: Commercial Mead - Australia

Michelle miche at merlin.net.au
Sun Nov 1 00:40:34 PST 1998

Haven't finished wading through my mail yet, so I apologise in advance if
I'm repeating what anyone else has said....

In Australia I'd like to add Maxwell's mead to the list.
Made in McLaren Vale in South Australia, Maxwells' Winery has one wall
which had been turned into a glass-fronted hive so you can actually see
them at work :)

But they make three meads, plain, spiced and liquer.

I have it on fairly goood authority that a rather well known 'new-age,
neo-pagan, white witch' from a rather well known Aussie techno band
specifically travels to SA to buy the Liquer Mead for her ceremonies.

Michelle