SC - OT - No Peasants Allowed???

Balano1 at aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 05:51:44 PST 1998

<< we are trying to re-create the BEST of the middle ages >>

Is one to assume that the BEST of life only comes from those with money and
power? That is a pretty powerful thought!  I always believed that things are
best in balance.

I did not realize that the SCA was limited only to Royalty.  It appears to be
a historical re-creationist/historical rsearch group when participating at
events for the public.  Is that a mistaken impression?  Or is that only where
feasts are concerned?  As a non-SCA member, I hear a lot of different
information about what SCA is or is not.  Clarification, please?

Thank you in advance,
Nadene de Worde