SC - AM's article

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 06:05:02 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/3/98 1:35:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, acrouss at gte.net
writes:

<< Hi all from Anne-Marie
 I'm asked to share a specific recipe for the pastellum. Here it is...all
 rights
 reserved, no reproduction without permission, blah blah blah.

 have fun! >>

I would like permission to use this article in the local shire newsletter with
the portion on period pigs corrected. I would be leaving the article as is and
note the corrected pig info in an addendem at the end of the article if you
prefer. What requirements do you have for granting printing permission?

Ras