SC - Peasants and Nobility--starting to get OT

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Tue Nov 3 20:52:03 PST 1998

My dream of the SCA....where people are accepted on their merits, not
their bank books.  Where people are recognized for who they are, not who
they know.   Where people can enjoy  their research and have their fun
too.

Catilin NicFhionghuin

My lady, all I can say is come up to my area. People can be idiots- I was
specifically not invited to school demos at one point because "everyone
knew" that I didn't get along with kids, so I showed up at one demo anyway,
and had kids all over me- unlike the lady who "knew" I didn't like kids,
and proceeded to bore them silly with a lecture on spices she brought in
the grocery store package.

Phlip, who, when the ambulance came to my place by accident, had every kid
in the neighborhood running over to see if I was OK.

Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom

Southeastern Ohio