SC - period jam and pudding

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Nov 3 21:58:02 PST 1998

Renata said:
> Stefan says:
>
> >>I'm afraid I haven't seperated out the jams/jellies from the non-jam
> recipes and comments but this will get you started.<<
>
> My article "Divers Pretty Things Made of Roses and Sugar" has a couple of
> late-period recipes for rose petal jam. The article can be found in Stefan's
> Florilegium, but I'm not sure what file it's in.

Oops. Yes, I had forgotten about this. It is:
Roses-a-Sugar-art (21K)  7/15/98    "Divers Pretty Things Made Of Roses &
Sugar"
                                       by Mistress Renata Kestryl of Highwynds.

And can be found in the FOOD-SWEETS section.

This article by Mistess Renata is also good and is in the same section:
Sugarplums-art    (19K)  7/15/98    "Visions of Sugarplums" by Mistress
                                       Renata Kestryl of Highwynds.

Lord Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra
stefan at texas.net