SC - period pigs, fatter or not?

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Wed Nov 4 22:12:03 PST 1998

Hi from Anne-Marie

about wheter or not "lard" and "bacon" are the same word in French...
Ras sez:
>No. BUT if it's true your theory about lean bacon is on shaky ground. :-)

Only when dealing with modern french recipes, smarty pants! :) Now someones
gonna tell me that the verbs are the same too...to cover something in lard
is the same as to be bakin' it...

(ok, now you all have seen an inherent weakness in my character. Its not my
fault...Its my Laurel... he's a bad influence on me).
- --AM