SC - rennet source

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Nov 5 21:16:55 PST 1998

Micaylah was mentioning trouble finding a source of rennet.

In Aoife's cheesemaking article in my Florilegium, she mentions using
rennet in tablet form. The following is given in her bibliography:

Junket Rennet Tablets, Redcoe Foods, Windsor CT

Perhaps you could find a phone listing or email listing for this Redcoe
Foods and they could either send some by mail or point you to a supplier
in your area.

If you do find a source that deals by mail, please send me a message
so I can put it in my files and perhaps help someone else in the same
predicument in the future. I would have thought it would be easily
available in the store.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net