SC - Bread Soup Bowls

CONNECT at aol.com CONNECT at aol.com
Sat Nov 7 06:34:25 PST 1998

Good Gentles,

Your pardon if this has been discussed recently and I missed it.

I need 100+ individual bread bowls. To save money for our Barony, I'll be
making them from scratch. I plan to raise the dough and then freeze them.
What's the best way to do this?

Should I raise the dough, once, divide and freeze? Twice and freeze? Twice,
bake for 5-X minutes, and then freeze?

(I have the counter space to raise the dough a second time on the day of the
event, but I'm not sure if yeast survives freezing?)

Anyone who's done this successfully and would care to share your secrets, I'm
very eager to learn! <grin>

Yours gratefully,
Rosalyn MacGregor
(Pattie Rayl)