SC - Tablecloths and Christmas feasts

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 17:18:26 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/8/98 7:34:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<< Twelfth Night has become an SCA-holiday because....<snip>...... >>

This is one area of the SCA where I am happy that things are being done  more
perio-like. :-)

One custom of 12th Night that  we,  in the current MA have relegated to
Christmas but which was originally an Epiphany custom is the habit of  gift
giving. Traditionally small gifts of sweets were given to children at that
time of year.

Ras