SC - Horse

Boogie boogie at softdisk.com
Wed Nov 11 15:57:56 PST 1998

I fail to see the purpose of this "new" law.  No animal is spared from
slaughter.  They will still be kill for dog food and for glue.  If a person
cared so much about what happens to the animal why would they put it up at
auction?  Regardless of what the meat is going to be used for (human food,
dog food, or glue) the horse is just as dead.

I can not abide any group forcing its cultural standards on others.

Guess I have better get off my soap box before I really start ranting.

Lady Rovena