SC -Lady Phillipa

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Nov 11 18:15:16 PST 1998

Bagbane at ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Try getting your AOA wearing just a Badger skin loin cloth and
> bare feet! ( Been there, done that! )
>
> Badger Bagbane

I don't remember what I was wearing, but some well-dressed gentle came
into my kitchen, explaining he was avoiding some duke or other. I
remember having to show him several times how to do something or other,
something to do with onions, I forget what, and while I never actually
lost my temper with the gentleman, I did become a bit impatient. He
eventually left the kitchen, and I didn't see him again until I was
called out of the kitchen and up before Their Majesties. The King and I
locked eyes and said, simultaneously, "Onions!" _Then_ they gave me an
AoA. A tad embarrassing.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy