SC - Horse (Recipes)OT(somewhat)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 03:43:46 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/12/98 12:03:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> Ras
>  (who, of course, tucked the recipes away in his files anyway. :-))

This whole thread reminds me of a friendly banter I was having with a young
Lady of Apache and Soux ancestry. I have a good deal of Cherokee in my line,
and she kept saying, as she was telling this story that "Of course, the Apache
never ate dog, only the Cherokee ate dog.." . After the third repetition of
this, I shot back "No, the Apache maybe didn't eat dog, but they ate every
mule they stole!". It was a good laugh between new friends, but it shows that
food prejudice is every where.

(No Ras, I have no recipes for dog. The most exotic meat I've cooked is
venison)

Corwyn