SC - diffuser, was Cooking Frumenty

Jeff Botkins jbotkins at ime.net
Fri Nov 13 05:58:50 PST 1998

Actually, I myself have 2 kinds of diffusers...
One's basically the bent and shaped "wire" as described, which is used
for Electric ranges (generally) and the other is the kind that's a 2
layer, 1/2" think sort of deal with the holes, which I use for open
flame...

I've never used a coat hanger, tho, and I can see the point about the
toxicity...
I picked up the little copper wire ones for lik $.50 or so...

Just my 2 pence...

Jeff