SC - Viking Sweets, my creative adventure

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 09:10:19 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/13/98 10:29:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<<
 Oh, and a note to those Meridies folk on the list. Sara and I will be
 attending the Gadalot event next weekend. We hope to meet up with
 some of you.

 Yours,

 Gunthar

	Errrr, would that perhaps be "Gatalop", perhaps? ;-) I'd love to get to meet
ya'll, but it's a goodly ways from Chattanooga, plus we are due to be at a
collegium that Mistress Christianna's helping run. And I definitely don't want
to get her mad at me!  ;-) ;-) ;-) Maybe Gulf War one year........

		Ldy Diana