SC - Re: Hot Drinks

LyAngharad at aol.com LyAngharad at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 06:03:10 PST 1998

Caitlin NicFhionghuin of House Oak & Thistle wrote (11/12):

>>We just dump lots of cider (NOT apple juice)<<

Question:  What is the difference?  Just for curiosity I checked the labels on
each at the store, and they were _identical_ except for the words "cider" or
"juice"!  Even the "nutritional info" block was the same on both, and the
price also was the same.  At that point, I wondered if this was a
"cosmetic"/"image" issue, or if there really was a _real_ difference.  I make
this stuff by the gallon frequently during the winter.  By the way, I also add
some cardamom to the spice mix.  Good stuff!

Angharad
Barony of Namron
Kingdom of Ansteorra
(Norman, OK)