SC - European vs. Middle Eastern-ending it

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 12:31:44 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/16/98 1:06:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sindara at pobox.com writes:

<<  In my 20
 years in the SCA I have both attended and co-autoctated events with middle
 eastern themes.  If you wish a spokeperson I would be happy to assist.

 Sindara >>

I want to hank all of the people who supported me in this endeavor. Alas,
politics and misguided souls  have taken the day and at least for this year we
will not be sponsoring the al-Halfi. I am hoping to be able to provide a home
for the next one though. As the only middle Eastern persona in my shire, I was
looking forward to learning and sharing with others from the cradle of
civilization in my own backyard. :-) As it is I will still get the same
experience with only a little travel involved.

If all of you don't mind, I would like to let this thread die because of
matters I would rather not discuss publicly. Thanks again for the suggestions
and supportive letters. Let's on to less controversial things if this is not a
problem with the rest of you.

Ras