SC - Venison

Valoise Armstrong vjarmstrong at aristotle.net
Wed Nov 18 04:59:46 PST 1998

Ras wrote:
><< the recipe called for
> moose or some such beast but, >>
>
>Oooooh! Canadian period moose! I must have the recipe!! :-0
>
>Ras

Down, boy, down. :-) I didn't make myself clear - this was one of those
periode things, ethnic food presented at feast as the real thing. I can't
remember the lady's name at the moment who sponsored cooking nights at her
house, but it was her family recipe. She knew mincemeat-like pies were
period so she went with the recipe she had. I don't have a copy. I'm pretty
sure moose are New World critters.

Valoise