SC - Buying Space (Was: Price of Feasts) (Was: Butter)

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Nov 19 07:03:36 PST 1998

Allison said...
<snip>
>What surprised me about the Lochac post was buying space in the
newsletter.  We don't have to do that--the events are each listed as a
matter of course.  There may be some places that rent chairs, tables, and
cook ware, but I don't know of any. <

Okay, I think I missed something here. Could someone please explain what
"buying space in the newsletter" means. If I am reading this correctly,
doesn't Corpora say selling advertisement space in our newsletters is a
no-no?

Micaylah