SC - Sausage/Powder Douce

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 07:39:06 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/19/98 1:59:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<<  Plastic coke bottles work wonderfully as disposable sausage
 > stuffers/funnels if anyone else out there is thinking of doing some sausage
 > stuffing.

 Thank you. This is a wonderful idea and much cheaper than the metal meat
 grinders/sausage stuffers I saw advertised. This sounds especially good
 for someone who would like to try sausage making but doesn't know if they
 want to do a lot of it.

 Stefan li Rous >>
	(Grin) It's called "Desperation becoming the mother of invention". Someone
had a brainstorm when the first idea didn't pan out and we were standing
around looking at that pile of sausage meat................... The folks doing
the sausage stuffing just poked the meat in with their fingers, but if you
were planning to use this method to start with, I think a properly sized
length of wooden dowel would be an effective tool. Morgan, what do you think?

PS--We cut off the bodies of the plastic bottles and used just the neck and
shoulders, in case anyone was wondering.
			Ldy Diana