SC - Pigs revisited-long

Ceridwen ceridwen at ccgnv.net
Thu Nov 19 13:42:36 PST 1998

> Ras,

Just quickly checking through Forme of Cury, I came up with this reckoning:    195
recipes total
     29 fish/seafood
     19 chicken/poultry
     16 other meats (veal, kid, rabbit, beef)
     24 pork
Doesn't look like a small percentage to me, at least in this one. I will try to
take the time to compare others, but if memory serves, it's not hard at all to
find pork recipes that are definitely not just using bacon. (just what I need..
another project!!!)

Ceridwen