SC - Sausage/Powder Douce

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Thu Nov 19 14:51:12 PST 1998

Lady Diana said:

Someone
had a brainstorm when the first idea didn't pan out and we were standing
around looking at that pile of sausage meat................... The folks
doing
the sausage stuffing just poked the meat in with their fingers, but if you
were planning to use this method to start with, I think a properly sized
length of wooden dowel would be an effective tool. Morgan, what do you
think?

PS--We cut off the bodies of the plastic bottles and used just the neck and
shoulders, in case anyone was wondering.

That's a wonderful method to use, if you have a bunch of sausage, and a
bunch of stuffers, and minimal $ to work with, but considering what proper
sausage stuffing set-ups cost, for the home consumer, you might just as
well buy the proper set-up.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches