SC - Caribou recipes (Very Long, oop)

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Thu Nov 19 22:19:59 PST 1998

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998 00:48:04 -0600 allilyn at juno.com (LYN M PARKINSON)
writes:
>19 pages long--I just gave it its own file.  The recipes look pretty
>good, Korrin, thanks for posting them.  You have a lot of caribou
>traveling through the Napa Valley, do you?  ;-)
>
>These would work for venison, moose, or even beef--especially the
>tougher cuts of beef.  I see a strong preferance here for German
>cooking, with the juniper berries and currant jelly, for example.
>Yum!
>
>Stefan, better put 'see caribou' in your venison section!
>
>Regards, Allison
>allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
>Kingdom of Aethelmearc

I am a little far south for caribou, but I remember seeing the elk in the
pasture as a youth (50 to 100 strong).

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kitchen Steward of Household Port Karr
Kingdom of An Tir in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com, (www.geocities.com/NapaValley/Vineyard/1709)