SC - A proliferation of venison

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Nov 19 22:01:42 PST 1998

Phlip said:

> Will be having venison jerky available to friends in the next week or two.

Sounds like a wonderful thing to do with any leftover venison scraps.

My wife recently bought me a packet of venison jerky as a treat. They
label it as "farm raised venison steak, smoked and dried". Looks like
jerky to me. It was $2.99 (U.S.) for 0.06 lb. (27g). Mighty expensive.

Looking forward to see if it tastes any different from beef jerky.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net