SC - Breakfasts

Kiriel & Chris kiriel at cybergal.com
Fri Nov 20 00:01:11 PST 1998

>possibly a piece of boiled bacon). ...
>
> We have at least one early Islamic reference to a Caliph eating the
> leftovers from last night's dinner as breakfast.
>
> Elizabeth/Betty Cook

Me, I adore "Elizabethan Breakfasts". I love making an occasion of food,
not just inhaling it on the run, or leftovers. (though a Caliph's
leftovers would probably be lovely)

Long languid leisurely breakfasts that start at a civilised time of the
morning - not before 10am.  Perfectly presented petit pies and pastries,
delicious dainty delicacies to entice the most pampered palate.

Sigh... (fond rememberences of a few of Mistress Monique's Elizabethan
breakfasts in Politarchopolis)

Kiriel