SC - Re: Customs

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Fri Nov 20 18:30:55 PST 1998

Filippa Ginevra said..
<snip>
A whole lotta stuff.

I have been waitng for someone to post something like what happens here in
Ealdormere. It is nice to know that this theme idea is approached in the
same light as in my fair kingdom. We have wonderful themed events  for
exactly all the reasons you have mentioned (our very own Baron and Baroness
are Byzantine and sometimes hold events around that theme, or visiting
Royalty is occasionally favoured the same, sometimes we do it just for fun.
But, we also never shun anyone because they don't have garb or desire to
fall in with the theme.

Micaylah