SC - Pigs and hogs

Mon Nov 23 04:01:02 PST 1998

Ras appears to be quoting from the inventory of Asnapium, a small estate.

There were 10 sides of lard from the previous year.  There were 200 new
sides with fragments and fats.  Of live animals, there were 260 hogs, 100
pigs and 5 boars.

Ignoring the boars, the live count is 360 plus 100 freshly butchered giving
460.

Bear