SC - Forme of Cury

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Mon Nov 23 06:42:09 PST 1998

Hello!  You're welcome!  This FoC is a facsimile of the 1785 reprint by
Samuel Pegge.  It includes his notes & glossary (over 50 pages worth).  I
think Hieatt & Butler's version looks at all the different copies of the
cookbook, not just this edition.

BTW, the pages are scanned at 300 dpi &  print out just fine & legible, at
about 5x7 inches each.  I don't know why they're opening so big on the
screen.

Regards,

Cindy/Sincgiefu
renfrow at skylands.net