SC - re: food processors

Suzanne Berry sberry at primavera.com
Tue Nov 24 08:32:27 PST 1998

M'Lord, I can only speak from my own experience, and I don't get to
cook much - something about living alone and being the only SCAdian
for 40 miles around...   yet I still wouldn't give up my food
processor.  His Grace Cariadoc's "Miscellany" contains two recipies
that have become staples for me (and my camping friends) at Pennsic:
hais and prince biskit.  Both benefit highly from (and are much easier
to prepare with) a food processor.

Anyone who'd like to try either, please stop by Clann O'Choda at
Pennsic and ask for me.   :-)

Aislinn
Barony of Stonemarche
East Kingdom